Translate

Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

Wish me luck!

I started the day by jogging around me neighborhood. It is a way to loose some weight. I used to run further than I can do now, I think it's maybe because I  gain some (a lot, actually) weight right after I delivered me baby. And though me loving and caring hubby keep insisted that 'I am sexy this way' still  my self esteem decreasing every time people around me started to call me 'FAT'

I tried not to care at first, but when I opened me wardrobe the other day, I was shocked to see all of me beautiful 'kebayas' just hanging up there, dusted. Since I am no longer be able to wear them (hiks, hiks...) and always got confused whenever I have to attend a formal event or a wedding party. I miss me beautiful clothes.
So, I said to myself  That's it! It's a HIGH time to loose some weight!!!

I am 1,6 tall and weigh 69 kg, can u imagine??? (ideally, my weight should be around 58-60 kg). Starting from today I decided to 'Jog-Wing' ( a combination of jogging and walking, since I'm not a type of a runner).
hopefully I can do it consistently. 

Wish me luck, ok?!!!

1 komentar: